/Home/Library/Applications Support/ folder. Check if the application has created a folder then delete the folder that's in the Applications Support folder.... read more ›
You can find your dota2.exe in C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Dota 2 beta/game/bin/win32 or win64, which ever you prefer.... see more ›
For Mac Steam games, a game's folder can be found under the file path "~/Library/Application Support". For Mac App Store games, the game's folder can be found under the file-path "~/Library/Containers".... read more ›
- Look for Dota 2 in your Steam library.
- The game may be found in D letter games.)
- Right-click on the game.)
- Select “Properties”)
- Go to the “Local file” section.)
- Click on “Delete local game content.
- Open your Steam Library.
- Right click the game's title and select. Properties. .
- On the. General. tab you'll find. Launch Options. ...
- Enter the launch options you wish to apply (be sure to separate each code with a space).
- Close the game's. Properties. window and launch the game.
just add the dota 2 files to steam > steamapps > common. and then on steam you just go download dota 2. steam will identify the existing dota 2 files on your computer and will not download it instead verify that the files you just moved are dota 2 files.... continue reading ›
Fix #1: Run Steam with Admin Rights. Fix #2: Check the Filter Settings in Steam's Library. Fix #3: Make Sure You Have the Correct Game License. Fix #4: Unhide the Games from Your Library.... read more ›
Your saves can be found under the AppData\LocalLow directory. Once there, enter the folder of game you were playing. Inside, the Save game should be named SAVE_GAME. sav (or a variation of that name), and have a corresponding _BACKUP.... continue reading ›
The Steam Version installs under ~/Username/Applications and you can view the Contents by right clicking and chosing "Show Package Contents".... see details ›
Play a game
You can play your downloaded Apple Arcade games on your Mac at any time, even when you're not connected to the internet. On your Mac, click the Launchpad icon in the Dock (or use the Control Strip) to open Launchpad. Click the game you want to play.... read more ›
- Open Steam and Sign into your account.
- Click “Library” and find Dota 2.
- Now right-click “Dota 2” > Manage > Uninstall. What is this? Report Ad.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
Ensure that your Mac has the latest version of macOS. You can check if there is an update by going to System Preferences > Software Update. Restart your Mac in Safe Mode. Test Steam in Safe Mode and then leave Safe Mode and test again.... see more ›
- Open. Applications. and drag Steam to the. ...
- Click. Go. ...
- Navigate to Library/Application Support/Steam.
- Delete Steam data from your computer with one of the following options: If you don't want to lose any game data: ...
- Empty the Trash by selecting Finder -> Empty Trash.
- Open up Steam game player on your device and go to Library.
- Find the lost game name on the left panel, such as Dota 2, right-click on it and select "Properties".
- On the Properties window, click "LOCAL FILES" and select "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES...".
After clicking the Steam Library Folders button, an interface with all your Steam library folders will pop up. All you need to do is open File Explorer (Windows), Finder (Mac) or whatever file explorer your operating system uses and type the "Folder" path into the address bar.... see more ›
If you are sure that you are logged in to the correct Steam account, then the issue is most likely that your filter is set incorrectly. Please log in to your Steam account using the Steam client and ensure that all games are visible in your Library.... see details ›
Games may appear uninstalled when Steam no longer recognizes the installation files. As long as the affected game's folder is still in the proper location, attempting to launch the game will prompt a download. This will allow Steam to recognize the installation files during the download process.... view details ›
You may also find some games store their save files in your Documents folder—look for a folder with the game's name, the publisher's name, or inside the "My Games" folder. Other titles may bury saves in your user's %APPDATA% folder. You may have to Google the game in question to confirm where its save files are stored.... see more ›
To access the above path: Open up a Finder window. Press COMMAND + SHIFT + G. Paste/enter the path ( ~/Library/RenPy/game_directory ) into the text field and hit Go.... view details ›
The Default Location
Steam installs to C:\Program Files\Steam folder by default and files for games installed on Steam are stored in the folder C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\ by default.... see details ›
You know how even though steam workshop doesn't work on Macs, the workshop files will still download after you subscribe to them? I found where they download, and I've been using this to get mods from the steam workshop even though I use a mac.... read more ›
Steam Workshop Mod Folder
Go to your Steam library. On Windows, it can be found by default at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam or C:\Program Files\Steam . On Mac, it can be found by default at ~/Library/Application Support/Steam .... view details ›
It's easy to play single-player or multiplayer games on your Mac. When you sign in with your Apple ID, a Game Center account is created for you (if it didn't exist already). You can browse the Mac App Store to get the newest or most popular games that support Game Center.... see more ›
You can download and purchase Mac games directly from the website. You can also purchase from a downloaded trial game. Find a Mac game you'd like to play and click Try It. Double-click the game stub to start downloading the full game.... see more ›
MacBook Air is a strong computer and can play several games without damaging any hardware or software. However, it should only be used for casual gaming and not excessive gaming. If you intend to spend the whole day playing video games, you should not use your MacBook Air.... read more ›
The best option for deleting your Dota 2 account is to contact Steam support and ask them if they can delete your game data and erase your Dota 2 profile. When you do this, you'll be able to get rid of all of your game data and you'll have your profile deleted.... read more ›
- Open the Steam application — either in your Dock, Desktop or Applications folder.
- Go to the Library tab in the app. ...
- Now, right-click (or press Control and Click) on the game you want to uninstall from your Mac. ...
- Click Uninstall.
- Step 1: Open the Steam client and log in, if required.
- Step 2: Click the Library tab in the top navigation menu.
- Step 3: Locate and right-click the game you want to uninstall in your library, which should open a drop-down menu.
In the Finder, hold down the Option key when using the Go menu. Library will appear below the current user's home directory. Note: After you open the Library folder, you can drag the Library icon from the top of that window to the Dock, sidebar, or toolbar to make it readily accessible.... see details ›
- Navigate to steampowered.com.
- Click the Install Steam on the top right of the screen.
- On the next page, click Install Steam (make sure the Apple logo is next to the button, the browser should have automatically detected you're on a Mac)
Many reasons—such as insufficient permissions, software-related bugs, and corrupted files—often cause it. Thankfully, it's easily fixable (at least it is most of the time). Work your way through the fixes that follow, and you should be able to get Steam up and running quickly.... continue reading ›
The Steam Link app allows you to play your Steam games across all your computers. Just pair an MFI or Steam controller to your Mac, connect to a computer running Steam on the same local network, and start playing your existing Steam games.... see more ›
View Hidden Files in Finder
In Finder, you can click your hard drive under Locations, then open your Macintosh HD folder. Press Command + Shift + . (period) to make the hidden files appear. You can also do the same from inside the Documents, Applications, and Desktop folders.... continue reading ›
The menu bar runs along the top of the screen on your Mac. Use the menus and icons in the menu bar to choose commands, perform tasks, and check status. You can set an option to automatically hide the menu bar so it's shown only when you move the pointer to the top of the screen.... view details ›