how to “connect” BLUE YETI microphone to OBS on your computer... read more ›
First, to rule out a hardware issue, you can try another USB port and make sure your USB cable is properly connected. Check whether your microphone goes back to work. Many users find it works when they switch the USB port from 3.0 to 2.0. If Blue Yeti is still not showing up on your PC, you can try another USB cable.... read more ›
How to Use the Blue Yeti USB Microphone - YouTube... see more ›
If your Blue Yeti microphone hasn't been recognized by your Windows 10 computer, you can try checking the mic hardware, system volume, availability of drivers, & USB ports, troubleshooting the system audio, making Blue Yeti your default audio device, and updating the Blue Yeti driver software.... view details ›
Blue Yeti Microphone - Installation Tutorial - YouTube... read more ›
- Select Start , then select Settings > System > Sound .
- In Input, ensure your microphone is selected in Choose your input device.
- To test your microphone, speak into it and check Test your microphone to make sure Windows is hearing you.
Blue Yeti Microphone Setup
You will then need to connect the USB to the base of the microphone and connect the other end to your computer. The red light on the mute button should turn on if your computer is powered on. If it is flashing, that means your microphone is unmuted.... see more ›
Blue Yeti Microphone doesn't have a driver.... continue reading ›
Yeti uses a standard mini USB cable.... see details ›
Microphone Mode is a feature that allows you to adjust how your audio sounds. You can adjust the modes whenever an app is using your microphone, including FaceTime calls.... see details ›
The cable, which comes with the Blue Yeti is a mini-USB to USB A cable. That's the small one that is a bit taller than the one that most Android devices use these days, and are not interchangeable.... see more ›
To test your microphone, speak into the mic. If the volume meter shows green bars, then it is properly picking up sound. Use the drop-down menu to select a different microphone. If you do not see the microphone that you are trying to use, try unplugging and plugging it back in.... view details ›
- Solution 1. Disable the Audio Device and Reconnect Blue Snowball Mic.
- Solution 2. Reinstall the Audio Device Driver.
- Solution 3. Troubleshoot Sound Problems.
- Solution 4. Set Sound Settings to Default.
- Solution 5.
Go to Call -> Audio Settings and select Blue Snowball iCE from the “Microphone” pull-down menu. Press “Save” and start calling! Go to Preferences->Audio and select the Blue mic as the input device (it will only show up when the Snowball iCE is plugged in).... read more ›
- Make sure your microphone is connected to your PC.
- Select Start > Settings > System > Sound.
- In Sound settings, go to Input to see your connected microphones. If it's a Bluetooth microphone, select Add device.
How To Setup Blue Yeti Microphone With Mac - YouTube... see details ›
How to connect Blue yeti microphone to apple computer - YouTube... see more ›
How To Set Up BLUE SNOWBALL ICE | MacBook Air M1 - YouTube... continue reading ›